PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Yesterday, I had a mystery blend in a MM Legend cob. It's a mystery blend because I found it in said cob from about a week ago. I apparently had DGT'ed something with the intent of returning to it and forgot about it. Problem is, I really enjoyed it. The hunt begins...
I followed this up with Sterling Bargain Blend in my UA/MM Legend cobwarden. It's too bad that this blend will never be made in this form again. It was from the Box Pass from last year and isn't in there anymore. Oh well. It has a nice light cocoa flavor that is just hinted at in the smoke. I kept chasing after it through the whole bowl.
-Jason

stephenoc

Lurker
Sep 17, 2011
Awesome back-to-back bowls tonight: 1) Nightcap (7 years old) in a size 4 Savinelli Autograph plateau-top freehand, and 2) Squadron Leader (newest incarnation from 8/2011) in a 1970's Charatan 2012 lovat. The weather here in Southern California was perfect for two long smokes on the patio with a friend. I hope everyone else enjoyed their pipe smoking this weekend!

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
Another fill of Erik Nording's Hunters' Blend in my grabow free hand... I don't know why I keep waking up this early, but it's real nice sitting out here on my porch in the dark of the morn watching the occasional car go by. :puffy:

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Finished the first bowl of 1Q in my Dad's favorite old Caminetto and couple of cups of Josephus Daniels.
It was so good I think I'll over do.
A bowl of 1Q in my Dad's favorite old Caminetto and a couple more cups of Josephus Daniels.

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Good morning. It's St Bruno Flake in the Survivor Andreas Bauer. Best to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.