Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
Testing a bowl of Anglers Dream in a newly refurbed Yorkshire Meer Lined bulldog.
yorkshire_ML.jpg

loborx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 20, 2011
Did some early fall grilling on the back porch and now it's time to kick back with some Bob's Chocolate Flake. :puffy:

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Altadis Black Spice in my Roy Frames Jr. Freehand Poker! I know there are a lot of folks out there who don't like Altadis pipe tobaccos - but this one pleasantly surprised me. It tastes just like I had hoped Angler's Dream would have.

jlee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2011
Denver
McClelland Frog Morton in an MM cob coupled with a Great Divide Hades Belgian-Style golden ale. Very hoppy and very spicy brew. The spice is very forefront with the latakia in the FM - a nice pairing to be sure. My palate was ready for both pipe and brew after a long sit down withCrown Royal Black whiskey after dinner.
I haven't posted in this thread for awhile - so the last few days it's been PA and FM as that is what's open right now. Slim pickings so the cellar will be raided soon...

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Tried the Gawith and Hoggarth Sweet Maple rope again after letting it sit in my MM Legend cob since last night. Well, It was awful. I'm gonna try drying some BEFORE I pack it and see how that goes.
I followed this catastrophe with some Mac Baren HH Vintage Matured Virginia in my Iwan Ries churchwarden. Very temperamental blend. You have to sip this one ever so slightly otherwise it starts biting.
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.