Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Been at a wedding most of the day...

Smoking Lane 1Q in my Erik Nording #7.

Got a whole lot of "Oh that smells great", and "I love the smell of a pipe".

Great day all round.

a7teck

Lurker
Sep 22, 2011
I just opened my first tin of Frog Morton (just Frog Morton...I still have the other 3 yet to try). So far I've been saving that for later in the evening or when I get home from work (gives me somthing to look forward to). But I'm growing so fond of it I'm afraid it may be on its way to a regular!

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Tonight I conducted a grand experiment: PS Black Currant Cavendish and Solani X Sweet Mystery back-to-back in sister Brigham bulldogs. They both are aromatics dominated by black currant and I wanted to compare them. I have to say that they are pretty different. Whether it's just the difference between an American-style aro and a German one or not, the PS has a lot more "fruit" in the flavor, where I think the tobaccos cone first in the Solani. The Solani also has a mix of different cuts in it: cube, broken flake and ribbon. I don't claim to be an expert reviewer, I just wanted to see the differences. I like 'em both, but I think the Solani has the edge.
Simon

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Samuel Gawith Grousemoor in my TRG White Ringed Volcano.

trg-white-ringed-volcano.png

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
Seven Seas Gold in a Lucienne aka cheapo pipe but its awesome. And french pressed Starbucks Gold Coast coffee which is my favorite coffee ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.