PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

nikko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2011
sterling's Royal London Dock in my lovat. I love when free samples come in the mail! :puffy: :D

loborx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 20, 2011
Black House on the black night desert porch. I'm getting to like this blend better than when I first opened it. I think the air did it some good. :puffy:

jlee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2011
Denver
Wow, I haven't been able to log in and post for a what seems like a long time (probably only been a week or two). The vagaries of life have been good enough to keep me off the internet for awhile and it's been aces.
1-Q in the Pete Kapet 68 out in the garage listening to the rain. Fall is in the air.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Nice pairing, Baskerville and great choice loborx Black only gets better. If I can enjoy it in near 100°Heat and 90% humidity, it should be a breeze for you at night. Russ should hire me as his Black House spokesman.
"Enjoy the infernal blackness as the world around you suddenly breezes with icy Carpathian winds full of the aroma of leather-bound Gothic novels of ages past and you find yourself staring into the void, waiting for it to stare back and nod its approval. Where dreams and nightmares collide in an ancient blending of Balkan lore...Black House".
All he has to do is buy me a plane ticket, school me on his blending style, let me smoke everything in his shop, meet his customers and loyal associates and I will unleash literary havoc on the world of advertising, the like of which the world has never seen. He is already a blending maestro. I will make him a god! Or just do really cool ads, whatever. I'm swingin' for the god thing though. Go hard or go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.