Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congratulations, and your next plateau will be a Preferred Member status, whereupon you will receive an official Pipesmagazine Pipe bag which holds up to 12 pipes and six tins of tobacco, as well as plenty of room for your accessories. And, also an Official Pipemagazine pipe rack that will proudly display up to 18 of your favorite pipes. And... a signed 8x10 glossy of Kevin, smoking a pipe.

Hang in there, and you too will be like the rest of us "Preferred Ones." puffy

pipesmag-promo copy.jpg

pipesmag-promo2.jpg

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Congratulations, and your next plateau will be a Preferred Member status, whereupon you will receive an official Pipesmagazine Pipe bag which holds up to 12 pipes and six tins of tobacco, as well as plenty of room for your accessories. And, also an Official Pipemagazine pipe rack that will proudly display up to 18 of your favorite pipes. And... a signed 8x10 glossy of Kevin, smoking a pipe.

View attachment 82997

View attachment 82998
Why u posting pics of Florida Gasoline Cans?

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018

View attachment 82997

View attachment 82998
I'm still waiting for my 8x10 glossy of Kevin. I have the perfect spot for it, hanging on the wall next to this guy.

20190814_115912 - Edited.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.