Send some positive vibes towards my mom.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
May the King of Glory, mercy and grace touch your Mom even this day and clear up this problem. If you have some vacation time I'd be in Ohio.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Well my friend there is little one can say to make things better. If I could work miracles I would.

My next bowl will go out to your mom and I'll pray for her also. If the battle doesn't go her way, may she go down fighting and painlessly.

No person deserves to go through that. Stay strong ohin3!

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Thanks for all the kind words, prayers and positive vibes all. Won't know much till Monday so all I can do is wait. Will keep you informed.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I'm sending the "positive news" vibes to Ohio. I sincerely hope she gets better. My thoughts go out to you and your family as well.
-Jason

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I'm sending the "positive news" vibes to Ohio. I sincerely hope she gets better. My thoughts go out to you and your family as well.
-Jason

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
-Jason

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
I'm thinking about you and your mom today Phil... I pray that she is winning her battle and that you receive nothing but good new today.

Status
Not open for further replies.