PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Cliff_K

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 5, 2016
Ferron, Utah
I found pipe magazine and it’s incredible form and group of members several years ago when I first started my venture into the world of pipes and pipe tobacco. During that year I amassed a small collection of various styles and brands of pipes and tobacco and learned how to cellar it. Unfortunately I had break in and my entire collection amongst other things was stolen. I was so discouraged at the time that I stopped smoking a pipe until this February when my wife found me a pipe from a little maker in Uruguay and bought one for my birthday.
Now I live in the middle of nowhere Utah and the nearest tobacconist is a 3 hour drive so it wasn’t until yesterday that I was able to visit one and pick up a bit of tabac. Upon lighting my first bowl I was flooded with memories, many of which were of the conversations I was apart of and the helpful instruction I had received from the fine folks here and instantly wanted to rejoin the community here again.

Last edited by a moderator:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard. If you haven't already, get to know our sponsoring retailers, a dependable bunch who have good products and dependable service. That was a commercial, but also true. You can source all of the blends you'd find in a city pipe shop.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
I found pipe magazine and it’s incredible form and group of members several years ago when I first started my venture into the world of pipes and pipe tobacco. During that year I amassed a small collection of various styles and brands of pipes and tobacco and learned how to cellar it. Unfortunately I had break in and my entire collection amongst other things was stolen. I was so discouraged at the time that I stopped smoking a pipe until this February when my wife found me a pipe from a little maker in Uruguay and bought one for my birthday.
Now I live in the middle of nowhere Utah and the nearest tobacconist is a 3 hour drive so it wasn’t until yesterday that I was able to visit one and pick up a bit of tabac. Upon lighting my first bowl I was flooded with memories, many of which were of the conversations I was apart of and the helpful instruction I had received from the fine folks here and instantly wanted to rejoin the community here again.
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: kurtbob