PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Cool stuff. Look closely at the third photo. Can anyone else see the ghosts? Right above the SWR...a ghost pipe with smoke, just to the right of the pipe...a child and just to the right of the child...Mark Twain facing the child. Spooky ?

886D0FD0-3AF1-45CC-893B-E1FC8EE3BC45 - Edited (1).jpg

• Wow
Reactions: SpookedPiper

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Cool stuff. Look closely at the third photo. Can anyone else see the ghosts? Right above the SWR...a ghost pipe with smoke, just to the right of the pipe...a child and just to the right of the child...Mark Twain facing the child. Spooky ?

View attachment 31797
I see what you mean. Not really ghosts but reflections off the glass.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA

View attachment 31797
nope that's just one of the posters friends. His new friend that visits him in his dreams well nightmares. Very different from a ghost.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
nope that's just one of the posters friends. His new friend that visits him in his dreams well nightmares. Very different from a ghost.
Thanks! Now I’m going to have to sleep with the lights on again! And I just got over that last year...?

Reactions: scloyd
Status
Not open for further replies.