PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mrs. Pickles

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 8, 2022
AZ, USA
Im in the area this weekend. Anyone have some recommendations???
Hiland’s Cigars in Scottsdale has a reasonable selection of pipes and tobacco. Last I checked they still have a stash of the recent Esoterica release. That alone might be worth the trip if you like that stuff. No Stonehaven, though. I believe their policy is that you have to buy a pipe from them before they sell it to you, though.

I remember they also have decent stock of Rattray’s and Astley’s tobacco as well.

Reactions: OSOBUCO

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I was just there an hour ago. Picked up a cigar and a new v cutter. They have always been great to do business with. Prices are fair and their pipes are fantastic. They have a huge pipe tobacco selection.

i am happy to pay a tiny premium to support them.

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
Always nice to find a new spot to visit. I try and support any one I find who has pipes and such. I especially like ones with a lounge to smoke in.

Reactions: jttnk
Hiland’s Cigars in Scottsdale has a reasonable selection of pipes and tobacco. Last I checked they still have a stash of the recent Esoterica release. That alone might be worth the trip if you like that stuff. No Stonehaven, though. I believe their policy is that you have to buy a pipe from them before they sell it to you, though.

I remember they also have decent stock of Rattray’s and Astley’s tobacco as well.
Well I stopped in and wish I didn’t waste my time. Shop is a wreck and I was treated like garbage. These guys make Boston Nice look meek. Honestly how can a merchant speak to customers so rudely and stay in business. I’ll stick with WCC they have better selection better prices and are way nicer

• Sad
Reactions: Servant King

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Well I stopped in and wish I didn’t waste my time. Shop is a wreck and I was treated like garbage. These guys make Boston Nice look meek. Honestly how can a merchant speak to customers so rudely and stay in business. I’ll stick with WCC they have better selection better prices and are way nicer
WoW! I know the parking situation isn’t great and store is unique and takes some getting use to but I really like the guys who work there. I’m not a regular but they always are friendly to me. No pipe stuff but I alway get some attitude at Ambassador. I put up with it cuz I like their lounge. Stag is my go to pipe shop in PHX.

Mrs. Pickles

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 8, 2022
AZ, USA
Dang, that sucks. It’s bummer to hear that and I’m sorry for sending you that direction.