PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Been trying to log on since 9:40 am (GMT) this morning, it's now 2:10.

Trying every half hour or so but getting this message,,,

XF\Db\Exception thrown​

MySQL statement prepare error [145]: Table './xenforo_9awe8_prod/xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

All seems to be well again....for now!

Regards,

Jay.

Reactions: Toast

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Obviously Keven stopped smoking and doesn't want to just be honest about closing the site. It's the only thing that makes sense (sorry have to make fun of the kind of people you discover somehow populate this earth.).
Hahahahaha!!!

I still smoke - cigars, pipes, and pork butts.

It's a coincidence that two Tuesdays in a row we had difficulties. Last time it was weather and floods shutting down the entire NOC in St. Louis. This time it was the forum software that had a corrupt database table. It only affected logged in users.

After having two weeks in a row, I'm hoping the law of averages will keep us safe for a while.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hahahahaha!!!

I still smoke - cigars, pipes, and pork butts.

It's a coincidence that two Tuesdays in a row we had difficulties. Last time it was weather and floods shutting down the entire NOC in St. Louis. This time it was the forum software that had a corrupt database table. It only affected logged in users.

After having two weeks in a row, I'm hoping the law of averages will keep us safe for a while.
So really just inconvient oh and the shoulder butt not believing that one without samples. :)

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@kevin. You could have just blamed the Russians and the fact that Putin turned off the gas supply that runs all your Soviet model servers! Seriously, I am was besides myself without PM. I was only when a friend sent me a text to let me know that everything was back up and running that I heaved a collective sigh of relief. I am not sure if that makes me a very sad case or not, but I will ponder that later. rotf