PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfernand

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2015
I've never attended, I thing it's high time for me to do so. Any members around? Do I have to be a member to attend this Wednesday?

Reactions: beargreasediet

mattguss

Lurker
Apr 14, 2011
Seattle Pipe Club
Rfernand, Everyone is welcome to attend the Seattle Pipe club meetings. No charge, free, gratis! Membership is optional. Come this Wednesday as it is our Octoberfest Beer & Tobacco Pairing night. (Club meetings are every 2nd Wednesday at Smokey Joe's in Fife) See our website for meeting details. Sign up for the email list if you haven't already. Show up early if you can, but be sure to show up! Say Hello and we'll introduce you around. best, Matt

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Howdy rfernand,
I was blessed to have attended a Seattle Pipe Club meeting a couple of years ago when they invited me to be their guest speaker. I had the time of my life! The club is large, active, full of friendly people and the atmosphere was electric from start to finish. If I didn't live 1,500 miles away I would attend every meeting. You are fortunate to be in the area and I don't think I could more highly recommend that you attend. It will be a really fun experience for you.

pcr1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2014
I just got to make the commitment to drive down! Missed last nights meeting... I'm about 100 or so miles north.

Status
Not open for further replies.