Seattle Pipe Club and Our Own Kevin Godbee!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Ok. So I have only been smoking pipes a little over 2 years. I know I am a little overenthusiasic sometimes, but hey, it beats being overly Eeyore...
Anyway the Seattle Pipe club had its annual dinner tonight at Smokey Joe's cigar bar in Fife, Wa. It was a fun and magical event full of great food, great auction items, and great friends.
The keynote speaker for our afternoon of fun was our illustrious host Kevin Godbee. He and his lovely companion were eloquent and fun and helped make the event just perfect!
20150124_153242-600x337.jpg

Thanks to Kevin and the SPC for making it a great day.
OH and did I mention the SPC is launchng 3 new blends this year!?
They are SO tasty!!! More on that in a different thread. ;)

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I wish I were closer, the meetings and this yearly dinner look like a lot of fun. I've heard Kevin speak several times in the past few years. He always presents a fresh and interesting take. 8O

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
We would love to have you up! I will post it next year. Thing is, you may have to join the SPC or VPC to get into the dinner. It is totally worth it though.

mattguss

Lurker
Apr 14, 2011
Seattle Pipe Club
Kevin did an awesome multi media presentation for the SPC dinner. Many people said he was the best keynote speaker we've ever had. The dinner, the awards, the auction and just being together to smoke pipes was a huge success. It was a great night and having Kevin join us made it even better.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
Matt, your thoughts shared makes me want to be there. Sounds like a great time!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Peck, you are the debbil.
I am the gentleman in the picture with Kevin. His lovely companion was speaking with members of our club when the pic was taken. lol
I can't rotate the pics once they are on here and I upload direct from my phone, hence the 90 degree mess.
I cannot say if Kevin was our finest speaker. He was the first speaker I have seen at an SPC event and he was marvelous.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
wyfbane - I fixed the photo for you, and now I see that I am holding my gift martini glass with The Seattle Pipe Club logo etched into it. (I actually got a pair of glasses, but for the presentation, Matt handed me one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.