PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idahojoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 30, 2019
Wilder, Idaho
I have to go to the seattle area (Sammamish) for a relative's funeral. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good pipe oriented smoke shop in that area? I see from Google there is one close to Pike's Market. I will doubtless go there at some point unless one of you knowledgeable folks gives contrary advice.
Thanks.

morgansteele

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2018
Yes, there's a cool shop in Pike's Place. But, be forewarned, WA state pipe tobacco prices are high due to taxes. And, FK Kirsten has some cool pipes for sale.

Reactions: Idahojoe

Idahojoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 30, 2019
Wilder, Idaho
Yes, there's a cool shop in Pike's Place. But, be forewarned, WA state pipe tobacco prices are high due to taxes. And, FK Kirsten has some cool pipes for sale.
Thanks morgansteele. My wife will undoubtedly drag me to Pike's Market. I will graciously walk through and seemingly be attentive to her interests so I might more easily secure a visit to the pipe shop.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I live in Washington about 1 1/2 hour from Seattle. Pikes place shop is ok. They target the tourist big time . There is a Tender Box in Tacoma, that I like to frequent. Don’t bother looking at the tobacco shops that are everywhere, they don’t have much of a selection if any of pipe tobacco. Just discount cigs and paraphernalia for the legal waccy tobaccy. And yes the taxes are very high. Tins can go from $45-50 and way in up to $80 at some places. Your best bet is bulk usually $3-8 an oz.

Reactions: Idahojoe
Status
Not open for further replies.