PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
BAT, (who owns the Dunhill trademark for use with tobacco), ended their licensing agreement with STG (who has manufactured and distributed the Dunhill-branded tobaccos for years now) a while back. STG continues to produce London Mixture and sells it under to ubiquitous name of Standard Mixture.

View attachment 183876
London Mixture is not Standard Mixture. They are two different blends. There may be similarities, but they are not the same.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Take this with a grain of salt, because I can't remember the details, but I thought Sutliff made a blend that was the same as, or a good match for, Dunhill' London Mixture. I just can't remember what Sutliff called it, so I can't say if it is still being sold. Does this ring a bell with anyone, or is my memory wrong? This goes back six or eight years.

supdog

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2012
Take this with a grain of salt, because I can't remember the details, but I thought Sutliff made a blend that was the same as, or a good match for, Dunhill' London Mixture. I just can't remember what Sutliff called it, so I can't say if it is still being sold. Does this ring a bell with anyone, or is my memory wrong? This goes back six or eight years.
It's called Match Big Ben