Savinelli: Saint Nicholas 2021… Already!?! ?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I like the look alot, but as 'embers said above, may have been interested in buying if these were sandblasted as opposed to rusticated. I think these would be a good pick for those that don't have a big collection yet or who want to try out Savinelli for the first time.

Edited due to spelling mistake.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The whole deal with holiday pipes is that they must look generic enough so you can smoke them year 'round. Yet Christmasy or St. Patsy enough to work for the holiday. My more reddish pipes do for Christmas, and the green stains work for St. Pats, and they all work for the calendar year too.

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
^^^ Nice! I was also looking at the 311KS ?
Yup! I hope it looks as good as the picture. I have been looking for a pipe with a green stem and this one hits the spot. I also ordered a 320 about 30 minutes after I posted here. I will pick between the two and send the other back.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Didn't realize how small they were. It appears the 614 has the deepest chamber and it's just 1.45". I may get one as another Christmas tree ornament to go with the HS Studio reverse calabash I picked up a while back.

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Didn't realize how small they were. It appears the 614 has the deepest chamber and it's just 1.45". I may get one as another Christmas tree ornament to go with the HS Studio reverse calabash I picked up a while back.
Santa is on a tight schedule. He doesn’t have time for those monster bowls that you smoke ?

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Bax Burley

Can't Leave
Jul 20, 2021
Pennsylvania
I guess it was this early last year, but I didn't remember. I have a 614 from last year. Definitely getting another this year, but a different shape, I think. Can't wait to see Peterson's offering for 2021. I hope they mix up the colors a bit this year. (Why isn't anyone doing red and white mixed stems, like peppermint??)

Bax Burley

Can't Leave
Jul 20, 2021
Pennsylvania
I wonder if they’ll be restocked at all? They seem to be going fast at SP. No 616KS now. If I can’t get a 616, I’ll probably hold off.
They'll definitely have more. Smoking Pipes seems to add new ones every week for these specialties. The St. Patrick's Day Pipe kept getting new shipments, which is how I couldn't resist getting one. Also, Pipes and Cigars will get these. Tobacco Pipes will get these.

Reactions: Country Bladesmith