PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
A psychotic unicorn's gotta do what a psychotic unicorn's gotta do. :)
:rofl: I agree!
Maybe when my wife goes back to work from maternity leave in another month...
Papa needs a new pipe! Congratulations, by the way! :clap:
Man that's a beautiful pipe. How are u guys finding these?!?!?
Thank you! I think I look at nearly every online retailer located all over the world while searching for that next great pipe. It's paid off for me quite a few times now.
all I keep imagining is Anthony doing the Dumfurble Flip Flap Frigate Dance to "Oops I did it again"
I did! I even twerked a little! :mrgreen:
I would bet that you will be very surprised how light that pipe is once in hand.

Enjoy!
It's actually just a hair under 2 ounces. Here are the rest of the stats.

Measurements & Details

Length: 6 1/2" / 165 mm
Bowl Height: 2 1/2" / 64 mm
Bowl Depth: 1 7/8" / 48 mm
I.B.Dia: 7/8" / 22 mm
Weight: 1.95 oz / 56 gm
Stem: Lucite

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Very nice Anthony! If it should turn out that there is any heck in that pipe, enjoy it out of it.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I did! I even twerked a little!
NO!
lalala.jpg

jay-roger.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Some brands do better up-market (pricey) pipes than others. I'm not an up-market buyer mostly. It's become too pleasing to get wonderful smoking pipes on sale and discount. However, brands I would trust to give me extras in their pricier series are definitely Savinelli, with the Autorgraph as an example, and Nording in which I have several pipes representing the range of prices from an econo-Eriksen, through a signature autograph, to an expensive (to me) Nording zebra hunting pipe I received one Christmas from my wife. Other brands that do excellent pipes, I think you pretty much get the package when you shop for a pipe you can love on a budget.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
I did! I even twerked a little! [:mrgreen:]
The only reason I'm not cussing you out is because it's hard to swear when you're bent over cleaning puke out of the carpet. GOD, man, I just ate. Give me some warning next time!!

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
And what did you learn from this experience? Never eat just before reading a post by one of the Brothers of The Black Frigate! [:rofl:]
Ztrudat. I shoulda knowed; 50 lashes with the Skipper's bonsai Dunhill for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.