Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh.. I get it. For some reason marijuana smoke doesn't linger on walls and in furniture the way tobacco smoke does.
Yeh... ummm, I disagree. I remember a kid in high school that always smelled like pot every day. I would think that if it could ghost a whole kid, then it would certainly ghost a room.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Yeh... ummm, I disagree. I remember a kid in high school that always smelled like pot every day. I would think that if it could ghost a whole kid, then it would certainly ghost a room.
Exactly. I’ve had them show up to school reeking. Oftentimes the kid isn’t even high, it wasn’t even them that was smoking. It was mom or older brother blazing it up at the house.

Very sad those things happen.
When I smoked cigarettes, I felt terrible when my daughter (who was in second grade) told me that people asked her if she smoked, because she smelled like it. That was when I stopped smoking cigarettes.
Could you imagine trying to explain to your straight edge friends, "no, I promise I'm not smoking pot. My mom smokes pot in the car on her way to drop me off at school." That's just outrageously wrong.

Jun 23, 2019

It wasn't ghosting the kid, he just smoked it. As someone who lives with pot smokers, I can tell you with confidence that you can smoke pot in a room forever and it won't have that ashy Ramada smell.

If you keep an open mind, you can learn something new everyday.

It wasn't ghosting the kid, he just smoked it. As someone who lives with pot smokers, I can tell you with confidence that you can smoke pot in a room forever and it won't have that ashy Ramada smell.

If you keep an open mind, you can learn something new everyday.
When I am actually in my house, I don't smell tobacco. It is only when I return after travelling that I am greeted with the wonderful aroma. I bet that pot is the same way.
I also don't smell tobacco on me...

And, the other poster said that his parents smoked it around him.

I'm actually quite open minded. I didn't say anything about the morals of smoking pot. I actually don't have much of an opinion at all on the matter. I really don't know much about it, nor do I want to. It helps me not judge people I know who use it.

kg.legat0

Lifer
Sep 6, 2019
Southwestern PA
Eh.. I get it. For some reason marijuana smoke doesn't linger on walls and in furniture the way tobacco smoke does.

I find this to be true (with many, many years of experience), however, I don't notice my pipe smoking leaving too much of a trace either (have asked for verification from visitors who I know would be honest) --I think cigarettes are just made with some funky stuff that smells harsh and leaves residue (my house is pretty 'open' too)

As someone who enjoys both things, I think it is really messed up to allow one but not the other (vaporization is another thing) ...I don't think I would live in SF if someone paid me to do it. Definitely some next level cool stuff in that town but the mentality just seems crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.