PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
The Lakeland Essence in Hamdsom Flake is on The mild side similar to Hyde Park, it's there but not as obvious as Grassmere or Boson for example. Only picked up 1 tin but should have got a few more since I'm a fan of Lakelands plus this could be excellent trade value for our brothers from the Great White North.

I must say I have yet to try anything with the name Gowith that I did not like, some more than others but they will ALL get smoked eventually.

swan

Lurker
Dec 9, 2018
NYC
Honestly on my tin the “lakeland essence” was just chocolate. A vaper flake with a very noticeable chocolate topping.
Luckily I only got two tins but if I knew I would have only purchased one, definitely a “meh” tobacco, imho.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Today, I received two tins of SG Hansom Flake today from P&C. The lid on one of the tins pretty much just popped off with no effort, as if it was loose, and the flakes are extremely dry. The lid on the other tin is secure.

For those who have Hansom Flake in their cellar...Is yours really dry, out of the tin?

I put that tin in a mason jar. Now, I'm considering jarring up the other tin also.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Today, I received two tins of SG Hansom Flake today from P&C. The lid on one of the tins pretty much just popped off with no effort, as if it was loose, and the flakes are extremely dry. The lid on the other tin is secure.

For those who have Hansom Flake in their cellar...Is yours really dry, out of the tin?

I put that tin in a mason jar. Now, I'm considering jarring up the other tin also.
Yeah, I would recommend either jarring or placing the "sealed" tin in Mylar. Did you enjoy the pre-opened tin at least?

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.