PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

subsalac

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 9, 2018
Has anyone managed to get their hands on a tin already? Seems to be a VaPer flake, with "a special lakeland essence" but that could be anything. If anyone out there has had it please let us know what you suspect the topping could be. :sher:

Reactions: rushx9

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Has anyone managed to get their hands on a tin already? Seems to be a VaPer flake, with "a special lakeland essence" but that could be anything. If anyone out there has had it please let us know what you suspect the topping could be. :sher:
never heard of it... where is it available ?

subsalac

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 9, 2018
The thing is, special Lakeland essence could mean anything, right? If it's floral or perfumey it's off the table for me but if it's something like Best Brown Flake + Perique, I'd be interested.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
just ordered 4 tins and got a D in the A $11 USPS priority shipping.
"economy" was $8 and I know how that goes......

Haha, weird. Mine was $3.99 to ship up here to this deserted arctic no fun wasteland. It's almost like shipping to Alaska with USPS is NO MORE EXPENSIVE THAN SHIPPING ANYWHERE ELSE YOU CONUS LOWER 48 ONLY WEIRDOS!!!!!

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Haha, weird. Mine was $3.99 to ship up here to this deserted arctic no fun wasteland. It's almost like shipping to Alaska with USPS is NO MORE EXPENSIVE THAN SHIPPING ANYWHERE ELSE YOU CONUS LOWER 48 ONLY WEIRDOS!!!!!
‘Economy”?
Was yours only the two tins? Probably can send 1st class then?

Oct 7, 2016
I placed an order. If it is anything like GH LA Flake, it will be worth having around.
My thinking precisely. 9 tins got me free (economy) shipping. Bought a gallon of milk this morning with a “sell by” date of 2/24. Will be interesting to see if the tobacco arrives before the milk curdles. ? I did get a box of GH LA Flake this afternoon from CupoJoe, an outstanding blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.