12 Fresh White Elephant Pipes
18 Fresh Neerup Pipes
6 Fresh Ardor Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

How could anyone object to a day where the kids dress up like demons and go door to door demanding candy or they'll vandalize your property? I mean c'mon...kids gotta have fun.
The costume is the least of it. Just sticky fingers of loud, dirty little grubbers reaching for my dish of candies with a sense of entitlement. Door to door demands of tribute. If any holiday wreaks of despotic communism, it's Halloween. puffy

But, I rarely speak of this out loud. I don't like to make these parents feel bad. Just don't ask me to hold any babies. I like to drop one from time to time, so that it reduces how often I get asked to hold them. puffy

RookieGuy80

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2023
Maryland, United States
If knowing this much arcana about literature and religious history is where the bar is set for "widened pipe smoker" I may have to switch to cigars...
This is what happens when you read while smoking when you smoke a much as they do 🤣.

Seriously, I find this all fascinating. A little while ago I tried looking up much of this for myself. I found trying to separate what's fact from conjecture from agenda got to be much. So I'm really enjoying this discussion.

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
"Wisened" is of course what I meant. Which kind of just proves my point.

Might have to bust myself down to cigarillos.

I also, tried to look up what if anything was known for sure about the ancient Druids after trying to watch "Brittania" (which did not hold my interest) earlier this year. I am thankful to SBC for so artfully articulating a response to the OP that, had I attempted it - would've come off like an incredulous child blurting out "nuh-uh".

Reactions: Kobold