PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

samcoffeeman

Can't Leave
Apr 6, 2015
Hey everyone,

I'm sure there are some new folks around who don't recognize me. I was and thankfully will continue to be an active member here since 2012. For all the folks that do know me, it's good to be welcome back. I'd rather not create or answer too many questions. Let's just say that Kevin and I had an understandable misunderstanding. We tried to resurrect my account but it was not possible. I'm glad to be welcome back here and hope to get to know some of the new people.

Regards,

Sam

samcoffeeman

Can't Leave
Apr 6, 2015
I was going to trade you some stonehaven but nooooooo, not now! You get nothing and you like it!

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
LOL ur too busy smkin that German tobacco to even remember what SH is.

samcoffeeman

Can't Leave
Apr 6, 2015
It is quite delicious, and it makes me feel superior to anyone who hasn't smoked it. Heil Hans! Ja Wohl! Guten Wienerschnitzel! Gluchlichen Knockwurst!

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
Not sure what gluten free chicken knockwurst has to do with tobacco? or is that the flavor profile??? I'm labeling ur taste buds suspect.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
samcoffeeman:
The neighborhood here at the Forums may have changed somewhat in the interim since your departure, still, (to borrow from the lyrics to "Hello, Dolly!") it's so nice to have you back where you belong! And what did you miss while you were away? Well, as was previously described to another returning prodigal son, the list includes (but is not limited to): various gibes, wrangling, political discord, arguments, bannings, minor fisticuffs, sexual innuendo, jokes, puns (mostly bad), off-beat humor, political incorrectness, tales (tall and otherwise), and (believe-it-or-not) actual discussions of pipes, pipe-tobaccos, and pipe-smoking.
Jump back in and hang on! :)

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I knew you'd like the HU tobaccos. Which have you tried and which do you enjoy the most?
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.