Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview tonight is with Sally Gottliebson. Sally is also know as "The Pipe Tart", which is her artisan pipe retail business. She can be found at every pipe show in the US and even some abroad. She has previously worked in a retail tobacconist, is a retired teacher, and is also an actor. In "Pipe Parts", Brian will wrap the final segment of tobacco history.
sally.jpg

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Hey, Brian,
Thanks so much for playing my song "Naomi" on the show! If anyone cares, "Glass Half Gone" (the album this was taken from) is now available on iTunes and Amazon and all the major streaming services.

mrbream

Lurker
Oct 14, 2013
Enjoyed the show as always. Got a laugh out of this week's rant. I feel your pain...try having your birthday ON Valentine's Day. As a kid, when I had a birthday party my mother would make make my birthday cake. The other kids usually had a round or rectangular layer cake and most of the time they were chocolate or vanilla with some sort of icing. My cakes...strawberry, heart-shaped and usually...you guessed it...pink. At least the icing was usually red or pretty close. They tasted great but they sure caused me a lot of grief from my friends.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Hey now!
You just keep the pink in October. February is already the shortest month of the year, has to deal with Valentine's Day, and the whole leap year fiasco. The last thing we Pisceans and Aquarians want to have to deal with is more reasons to disdain our birth month.
You just buck up there, skippy, you'll be fine in your pink gloves, watching Sleepy Hollow, while eating birthday cake.
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.