PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
After an extended stay with customs and a red tape labyrinth, Sadik Yanik's pipe is finally in my hands. Much smaller than I imagined, but still with a 2+ inch deep chamber, it's around the same size as my IMP dublin though strangely much lighter in weight. The amount of detail in something that small makes my head hurt.

20210521_010447.jpg

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Glad to see the journey was safely completed. That's good it's so light...and definitely quite detailed. It's an unusual design for a nude...with a basket on top of her.

Try not to fondle it too much.

PS: on second thought, that poor Dublin needs a rest...go ahead and fondle the new one for a while.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Man, you get color on those things fast! That Dublin looks great. My only meerschaum is that one I carved, and it gets smoked pretty regularly, but it’s just now starting to get some noticeable tan hues in places, and it’s probably been over a year since I carved it and started smoking it.
You still smoking the skull pipe often?

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
yeah it's kind of amazing how quickly meer colors. People always gave me this impression it takes forever for it to happen. Sure it might take forever to get to that point where it's practically black but they start coloring almost right away I don't smoke mine very often and yet they have quite a bit of color happening already. I kind of enjoy taking it slowly and savoring each noticeable change.

Status
Not open for further replies.