PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Deuce, I went gaga for Zaya rum a couple of years ago. It is really a wonderful sipping rum. But then I got tired of the sweetness of it, and stopped buying it because I don't have much of a sweet tooth. However, if anyone made a salty rum, I'd be all over that! 8O

markus

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 18, 2014
Bloomfield, IN
I grew to love Appleton Estate after being introduced to it in Jamaica. I would also like to try some of these other brands that have been recommended above.

As far as tobacco is concerned, +1 on C&D Black Frigate and Blockade Runner.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
I don't drink, so don't have a favourite rum. However, I enjoy GLP Navigator and Sam Gawith Nessmuk Plug.
Andy

kibo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 22, 2014
SW PA
I'm going to have to second that nod to Queen Anne's Revenge; right now that is my preferred rum tobacco. I also enjoy Sutliff's Rum & Maple from time to time, for what that's worth. As to drinking, Gosling's Black Seal is nice for dark, but I've gotten spoiled by drinking locally, and the offerings from Maggie's Farm, particularly the Queen's Share selections.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
Blends: if you like rich, dessert-y aros, Milan's Sunset Rum is fantastic. I also like EITC Cellar Reserve and GH Rum Twist unsliced. The 3 are very different from each other and different takes on the whole rum pipe tobacco sub-species.

Status
Not open for further replies.