PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalopat

Lurker
Jul 15, 2014
So, I know many of you saw my post about the car accident my wife was in, and my vehicle being a total loss. I just got a phone call about that my grandmother passed away about an hour ago. She was the last of that generation of my family. It was not completely unexpected as she was in hospice care at this point, but it is still tough. I think it is time for a stiff drink and my pipe.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Sorry for your loss buffalopat ... I miss my grandparents quite a bit.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I'm sorry to read of this. I imagine you are ready for some good news at this point. I hope some comes soon.
To those of you younger members with still living grandparents, take some time and interview them thoroughly about their lives and family history. I regret not doing this before mine passed.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
I am sorry for your loss of your grandmother. I hope you and your family can get through this tough week and into a period of peace, ease and comfort. I think about my grandparents every day, and it has been ten years since the last one passed. They all had a profound impact on my life.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
My condolences. My grandmother died quite a few years ago, and I think of her just about every day. As for the car accident, I hope the insurance takes care of you, your wife's injuries are the most important thing, and I hope that she has a full and complete healing. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Sorry to hear of your loss, cars are replaceable but Gramas are 1 in a million. I will raise a toast in her honour!

Status
Not open for further replies.