PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Hi im the proud owner of over 40 ROPPs. My latest is this BUSSANG would like some info on determining age. Plus interested in leads to more of these.

I collect Ropp pipes as well. I was eyeballing a Bussang for months and was hesitating pulling the trigger because of the shipping cost and the fact that I have several Bussang period pipes already. Unfortunately, someone snagged it around Christmas when I finally decided to buy it. Eugène-Léon Ropp pipes stamped “Bussang,” were very likely made at Ropp’s original workshop there between 1870–1893. Congratulations!

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Welcome! But no all caps unless the sky is falling. Photos?

Hi! I'm the proud owner of over 40 ROPPs. My latest is this BUSSANG would like some info on determining age. Plus interested in leads to more of these.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!