PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
RIP, I am not into rap either but I was a teenager during the 90s, hence his one song I know is permanently engraved into me.
Been spendin’ most our lives, livin…….with that song stuck in our head.

Though to be fair, the part we all remember was actually from a Stevie Wonder tune called “Pastime Paradise”

Reactions: vates and karam

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Officially...cardiac arrest. Which is pretty vague...I think they just don't want to have to say that someone pulled out a 9 and busted a cap in his ass. Doesn't flow quite like medical school jargon, does it?
well he did smoke crack for a long time by his own admission. And that and other stimulants can cause very long term vascular damage. And really immediate damage to the heart its self. I guess I am saying that's sad and don't mess with that stuff.

Reactions: karam

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
well he did smoke crack for a long time by his own admission. And that and other stimulants can cause very long term vascular damage. And really immediate damage to the heart its self. I guess I am saying that's sad and don't mess with that stuff.

Not exactly rocket science, is it?

Live hard and fast is The Plan, I guess...

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 2.24.00 AM.png

• Sad
Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Not exactly rocket science, is it?

Live hard and fast is The Plan, I guess...

View attachment 171775
Nope but at the same time some mistakes seem easier to fix then others and some mistakes seem to bite people harder decades latter then others. That crap hardens the arteries in a way that is kind of mind blowing. I remember when I was younger lots of artists from the late 60's and 70's dying at a similar age.
Then again David Bowie was how old when he passed?