PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
RIP, the best game show host on the best game show ever. Usually when a Canadian becomes an American celebrity there is a certain amount of dislike and mockery from some Canadians (Justin Beaver, Celine Dion, Nickelback spring to mind) but with Mr. Trebek it was not so. As far as I have seen, he was universally loved and respected by Canadians.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Things that make me said for 1000. *daily double sounds *.
i Remember watching jeopardy and wheel with my grandparents after school and playing along. My grandpa had a saying whenever asked why he didn’t audition. “You see that guy in dead last. They were their family’s jeopardy champion to”
One thing a lot of people i know in a certain organization always used to cringe at. "For God's SAKE, don't tell them you're in M**sa till at *least* the third show!!". ???

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
RIP, the best game show host on the best game show ever. Usually when a Canadian becomes an American celebrity there is a certain amount of dislike and mockery from some Canadians (Justin Beaver, Celine Dion, Nickelback spring to mind) but with Mr. Trebek it was not so. As far as I have seen, he was universally loved and respected by Canadians.
That’s because most Canadian celebrities and bands are terrible. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.