PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
12:34 am here. Just got home from drinking with a buddy who got laid off today. Brought him a fridge and then got shit faced and made breakfast for supper for everyone in the house. Right this minute I am lighting up my 3rd and final bowl of Balkan Sasieni. This one is in a Mastro De Paja apple. Water and Miles Davis on the side.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Right this moment I am thinking I want to try Frog Morton! Everybody has been talking about it!

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
At 5:57 am it is coffee and a dark house heck the dog wont even get up with me to keep me company . I should plow out some reports for work before everyone gets up . The Gepetto is calling my name as I just filled it with Piccadilly .

grafikchaos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 12, 2012
Chapin, SC
10:20 am here, just finished a chicken biscuit and some hash browns and am finishing up a bowl of 1Q. Going to take my daughter and her friend to a movie here in a bit, and probably goof around while they watch the movie.

scotrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 24, 2011
its 13:25 here, warm sunny spring day in Scotland....outside smoking a straight Peterson Cara with some Macbaren 7 seas and planting out some summer bedding plants....
doesnt get much better :)

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Sitting in a rocking chair on the patio at the new house smoking millionaires(first bowl I've had all weekend) and thinking how happy I am that I'm totally move. Now if I could just get someone to come finish unpacking for me, cause I quit.. :|

ruraldean

Might Stick Around
Apr 27, 2012
Sitting at my desk in my home office, smoking 4Noggins Harvest Moon in an unknown bent something. It's 08:45 and I've been here for nearly two hours having achieved nothing. I feel this will be the model for the whole day, but I'm in a chillin' mood and really don't care...

grafikchaos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 12, 2012
Chapin, SC
Right now, dreading going to get ready for work. Monday, usually a good sales day, also is a 'problems' day. Sigh. I hope everyone has a great week!

Status
Not open for further replies.