Removing Nicotine (Using Distilled Water)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

2 Fresh Pete Prevost Pipes
96 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
24 Fresh Barling Pipes
12 Fresh Ardor Pipes
24 Fresh Neerup Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Prolly, yeah. In any event, it's spurred me to soak a few grams of an aromatic in hot water, and now it's drying slowly. Hoping it'll remove the topping, esp. the humectant.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I think I found it.
One of these two.
LINK

LINK
jay-roger.jpg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Why would you conclude that? The dark water is a "tea", and many plants when dried and later soaked in water will produce the same look.
Just don't drink it.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
So much for the myth of intelligent life on Earth.
Seriously, no chemical analysis is made of the poor defenseless leaf to determine the nicotine content prior to drowning. No chemical analysis is made of the brown pooh to determine how much of it is nicotine and what all else, like cocoa powder, is in it. And finally, no chemical analysis is made of the dried out leaf to determine the nicotine content after drowning. This video is completely useless. As for the flavor not changing, not possible. The best explanation I can come up with is that this guy has no palate.
But take heart, ye believers. I know of a bridge, spanning the East River between Manhattan and Brooklyn, that can be bought for $100. The scrap metal possibilities are enormous.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hold that phone! My water processed tobacco is in the drying stage. Trying to see if it will remove some of the topping and have a plus effect on the taste. Film at eleven.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yeah, quite possibly, maybe probably.
And, Jesse, I traded the crystal pyramid for the Golden Gate Bridge. But my efforts to collect tolls were thwarted by burly men in black cars.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Didn't get a chance to find out if they were pipe smokers as they hustled me off the toll plaza telling me to "shut it". I mentioned there'd be no Christmas bonuses for them as they threw me against my car. Brutes! Probably Mixture 79 guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.