PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Queen's performance at Liveaid in 1985 was arguably one of the best concert performances ever.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
I remember seeing the RHPS when I was a teenager, strange dude but very talented, I love Queen and still have many 8 track tapes, cant beat Fat Bottom Girls

Jan 8, 2013
When I was a kid, I really didn't care for Queen.... until this awesome scene from this awesome movie. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyiTvbXcXC0
The song plays earlier in the movie as well, when he's in the simulator.

noquarter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 18, 2015
What a voice and showman gone too soon. Pretty cool to have an asteroid named after him. I wonder if they would name a star or something to the starman Ziggy Stardust.

Jun 27, 2016
You can find vocals-only tracks on the internet of Freddie Mercury, and they really illustrate how great he was!

carver

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
I grew up listening to Queen extremely loud in my father's house watching him, a very respectable pondered and grounded man, air play the guitar solos every single time Brian May lead the dance !! Memories.

Today I still listen to Queen quite regularly.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Few years back, a successful hologram of Freddie Mercury was made on a German tv channel. I watch it from time to time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVtjXMq2sTw

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
That's a very cool tribute to Freddie. Reminds me of the soundtrack for the 1980 Flash Gordon remake that Queen contributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.