PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukester

Might Stick Around
Jan 12, 2011
Frog Morton On the Town is a good relaxer. I enjoy in the evening with my churchwarden.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Well if you like Jim Beam with a pipe flipflops I might then suggest pairing Sunset Breeze with a nice glass of Red Stag. Red Stag is a black cherry flavored version of Jim Beam, same proof, and it pairs very well with the Amaretto casing of Sunset Breeze. I just had a bowl and glass lastnight. Usually just mix the Red Stag with some Ginger Ale (or as is said in Nanny McPhee Returns "Ginger Beer!") and throw it on the rocks. Great combination. And if you're into Sweet Killarney by Peterson, Baileys goes very well with that one. The creamyness of Baileys pairs wonderfully with the caramel flavoring of Sweet Killarney.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
I was just sitting in the backyard with my dogs, a guitar, and some GLP Key Largo and was feeling mighty relaxed. Key Largo is a very fine one in my opinion. I've also found Billy Bud, Jack Knife Plug, and Peterson's University Flake to all be very fine as well...well hell actually they all do me right. I don't think I could choose just one. :lol:

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
Like some others, almost anything I currently have in my stock, other than Haddos, is relaxing to me.
I enjoyed the heck out of Ruins of Isengard, until I ran out of it. Very nicely relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.