Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Pretty small rotation of blends I constantly reach for:

Plum Pudding
Artisan’s Blend
HH Latakia Flake
HH Old Dark Fired
Irish Flake

The other 30 or so jars of open stuff don’t get as much love as they should.

Michigan_Bill

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2021
Macomb County, Michigan
Orlick Golden Slices
Presbyterian
Early Morning Pipe
Lane 1-Q

A thoughtful friend here on the forum sent me some samples and Astley's 109 really blew me away, it was just amazing. Alas it seems on back order. He also sent me some Plum Pudding, which I have on order ?. My better half has asked me to order some cherry aromatic, so that is on order, too. Now all I have to do is work my Secret Santa gifts into the rotation! So many good things to choose between! Life is good. God forbid I should ever complain.

Reactions: mtwaller

ClenchedBilliard

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 19, 2021
Louisiana
The cornerstones of my rotation are C&D Mountain Camp and Watch City’s The Churchwarden. Both are big smoky behemoths and I partake of at least or the other daily. Beyond that is where it gets interesting, because the menagerie of “change of pace” blends is an ever changing lineup. Lately the change of pacers have been C&D From Beyond ( ok so not much of a change per se, very similar to Mountain Camp) and Watch City’s Queequegs Blend and Elf Dandruff. Elf Dandruff is as change of pace as it gets, very unique and intriguing.

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
I accumulated rather quickly my first year and ended up opening tins because I wasn’t sure what I liked. Now that I know what I like I’ve cellared those deeply but am left with over 100 half pint jars full of tobacco blends that, between them all, smoked evenly would only get opened 3-4 times a year. I have my favorites but I went overboard with it.

I love variety but I have so many blends open that it sometimes makes choosing hard. My wife will ask why I’ve been staring at my tobacco for ten minutes. Once I finish a blend in the jar, from now on I’m going to just leave it empty until I get down to about 12 jars. Then they will be used for bulk blends that I enjoy for a more accessible jar than the huge ones they are in now.

if I had to have a rotation I’d go with:

C&D Briar Fox
C&D Sunset Harbor Flake
Newminster No.400 SNF
Newminster No.702 Light Burley
GLP Jackknife Plug
GLP Stratford/Fillmore
GLP Stonehenge Flake
KBV Byronic Hiro
MacBaren Navy Flake
SPC Pudding
Lane 1Q
Prince Albert

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
My rotations change on a fairly regular basis. Here is a list of just some of them I am currently smoking:
2012 Rotary Navy Cut- discontinued
2007 Stonehaven
2012 Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake
2012 Astleys no 44 Dark Flake
2013 Brigham Klondike Gold-discontinued
1998, 2005 and 2016 Orlik Dark Stong Kentucky
2012 Mac Baren Old Dark Fired
2012 Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia plug
2013 Capstan Blue Flake
2012 Wessex Brown Virginia Flake
2012 John Aylesbury Luxury Flake

cohiba007