PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Having recently been triggered out of my latakia aversion phase simply by smelling something burning outside recently, decided to load up again on latakia. As I'm also having a craving for dark fired Kentucky, that led to ordering 1 pound of Balkan Sasieni 759 match as well as a half pound of 1 of my regulars, Oriental Silk.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Having recently been triggered out of my latakia aversion phase simply by smelling something burning outside recently, decided to load up again on latakia. As I'm also having a craving for dark fired Kentucky, that led to ordering 1 pound of Balkan Sasieni 759 match as well as a half pound of 1 of my regulars, Oriental Silk.
Jeez, I had no idea the online tobacco retailers would stoop to arson in order to drum up business... :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, though...great pickup! About to load up Sobranie Match myself.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Must have had my Sasieni pipe on my mind. Meant Balkan Sobranie.;) Well, that and the scotch I'd drunk.:LOL:

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Just got a bunch of St Bruno Flake and Ready Rubbed from tobaccopipes. I'm more than set on English Blends for the rest of my life, and I'm almost there with my Burley blends. I'm not sure how to categorize St Bruno, but I do know that I don't have nearly enough of it.

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
I also partook of the Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in stock notice at SP. Still in stock as of this writing! Added 2 tins to the stash. And threw on 2 oz of Sutliffe 507C Va Slices to sample (never had it but keep hearing people talk about it).
Dark Campaign Flake is another blend that is mentioned a lot and I have never been able to successfully procure a tin. Some day, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.