Not open for further replies.

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
A pounda Mac Baren Pure Virginia

and

A pounda Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist

Jarred 'em up and stuck 'em in the cellar.

Sentenced them to 5-10 years.. puffy
Pure Virginia should age bootifully. I am slowly finishing up a tin of it, but probably won't buy it anymore.

I like the price point of LTF but not so much the topping. I can imagine how sweet it will be with the age you will have it locked up though.

I have not smoked Luxury Bullseye Flake. Only version I have in the cellar (not smoked) is the Ken Byron Ventures steam matured Bullseye Flake.

Escudo is the quintessential VaPer though and one of the best sellers in Smoking Pipes.

I'm looking to compare it to Luxury Bullseye Flake, as I enjoy that one. I understand Escudo to be a bit stronger but that its been around a long, long time.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Had a hankering for Bayou Morning again. Since SP didn't have it in stock, bought a half pound of that and a half pound of Oriental Silk @ P&C since I didn't want to pay shipping twice at 2 different vendors. Haven't bought from them in a long time as SP is my typical vendor. Estimated delivery date is July 8 which wouldn't be too bad. Certainly have enough tobacco til then and probably then some.

Reactions: dcon
Status
Not open for further replies.