PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Haha, I was just wondering this myself, seeing there stuff still sold out, and wondering what the hell is so special about Rattrays blends to be out of stock
Of course I haven't tried any of them, and to be honest not really worried if I do, just curious.
Or is this a limited release thing like Gawith stuff?
Curious to see what others can add.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Uhm, no? Rattrays Pfeifentabak - Estervals Pipe House - https://www.tecon-gmbh.de/index.php?cPath=667_686

Kidding aside, I have tried only 1 blend from Rattray's right now being Red Rapparree (still have a tub) and I really like that one. Ordering at Estervals is an option and it's really not hard. My Secret Santa (he knows I had him picked, so no worries) had his order delivered within 3 days without a customs bill which is lightning fast to me, it takes longer to get the order in The Netherlands from Germany.

Reactions: Brendan

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Ah, wasn't aware they do but I have been successful with 4noggins as imports were technically banned a couple of years ago for loose leaf tobacco, only cigars ar okay to import but with maybe $1500 per kg excise or so.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Why are we talking "releases" here? Are talking special releases, which I don't think K&K (they produce Rattrays now) do except for some holiday blends you better not buy. It is readily available with some effort and bit more money spend.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Why are we talking "releases" here? Are talking special releases, which I don't think K&K (they produce Rattrays now) do except for some holiday blends you better not buy. It is readily available with some effort and bit more money spend.
I am referring to arrival of the shipment into the market I buy from. Given my geography, I am limited to where I can buy