Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Does it really need to be jarred asap upon arrival? Prior posts suggest it is not sealed well? Any input would be appreciated.

james72

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
I bought a few tins of Exotic O at Iwan Ries last week. I would have bought more from SP today but was late to the fight. I put them in mylar bags, squeezed as much of the air out as possible, and ironed them shut. I hope it works out.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I've had this on alert for a long time and now it's finally heading my way. I will be putting the tins in vacuum sealed bags.

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
Definitely jar it up. Put the bag in a jar if you want. Cheap insurance.
The amount of buzz about this blend is surprising to me. I’d never have guessed it.
This stuff will ghost a pipe pretty well. Not a lasting ghost but you’ll get some orange for the next few bowls. It can be a pleasant ghost but be forewarned.
I’m going to mix some Exotic Orange with Penzance and 5100 in equal parts. A decadant blast of unicorn farts.

pandapiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2018
Thanks PappyMac, I only started smoking last year but I've been wanting to try EO. Just ordered 2 tins, let's hope the order ships and it's not just a clerical error on SPs part.

Status
Not open for further replies.