PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
there will always be more blends discontinued then available. Always. Though I've also seen these reports on many blends that are still around. When it's inaccurate it always seems to be the same story. The blend changes who distributes it and suddenly the rumors start flying that it's going the way of the dodo. Like not too long ago all the lakeland blends where going to not be sold in America.

Reactions: Omlash

Swiss Army Knife

Can't Leave
Jul 12, 2021
North Carolina
I'm hoping it's a Brexit consequence rather than Rattray's and McConnell's biting the dust. Really fell in love with their Virginias and it's already a PITA to find stateside.

But right now it's in stock at Esterval's, TurboTin says it was in stock at Boswells and MarsCigar as late as Dec 2. Hiland seemingly got an order early in 2022. Which is pretty standard. It'll take either K&K themselves announcing it or a retailer outside the UK confirming it's extinct.

Reactions: lightmybriar

marconi

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2019
England
Iam sure it will still be available outside of the UK.Its just another Brexit thing not good for Uk retailers as its available on Estervals at near half Uk price.

dPero

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2022
Stafilic
I think is because Brexit, SG is no more available in EU so some import/export laws maybe?