PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
So, to those of you who are trying EO for the first time what’s the verdict? Does it live up to your expectations?

filmshooter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2017
I picked up 4 tins. Should have made it ten. It's light but the orange is refreshing, but not too sweet. It also doesn't come across like a fake orange soda flavor. I love it. Now to try heinrich's Cru.

samw74

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2017
New York , NY
I've noticed sometimes, a post lists the number of remaining tins (for a particular blend) on smokingpipes.com. How can I find this information?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Enter 1000 for the total and proceed to checkout. SPC will show the total available at the checkout screen.

jayski

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2017
Just smoked my first bowl of EO from a Poul Winslow crown freehand. The opening of the tin was a very strong floral orange smell. Very pleased with the aroma. The charring light was sweet and airy. Once the bowl got going it was very consistent all the way to the bottom. The taste was like a floral orange creamsicle with the after taste leaving a nice orange peel taste. As far as aromatics go this is definitely one of the tops I have tried for sure. It was nice to find out that it wasn’t sopping wet out of the tin and was ready to smoke immediately. Good blend and I will probably keep some on hand for the dessert smoke when the craving hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.