PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Lol yeah that works to!
Peck, so in effect, you are responsible for his retirement ;) six degrees of separation and all

physicsman

Lurker
Sep 23, 2014
Well something is back: http://dein-tabak.de/product_info.php?info=p49_typ-7---curly-mixture-100gr-.html

styler

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 31, 2014
I've got my finger over the order button. Even though it's the mixture version, I'd still like to try this stuff before it goes.
Thing is, with the original blender retired, will this really be the same tobacco as before?

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
For those who use iOS, download Firefox for free. It has built in translation so you can surf sites without worry or trouble, unlike google translate.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
I have never had the pleasure... could someone describe Moztek Strang tobacco please? What's it like, what kind of blend is it, etc?

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
It's a unique va/per/bur made by a tiny shop in Germany, by the previous owner Herbert Motzek. It was available in either uncut rope or coins. IMO it was the finest va/per I've ever smoked. He recently retired and sold his shop and many of us are eagerly awaiting production from new ownership.
REVIEW

beastinview

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2016
I never got a chance to try this, but it sounded right up my alley. I hope the new owners will revive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.