PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
A Kansas sporting event planner hired Snoop Dogg for their sporting event entertainment and were then surprised and embarrassed when he arrived with "acrobatic dancers" complete with stripper poles and performed unedited renditions of his material.

Snoop Dogg defends performance at Kansas basketball event: ‘The audience enjoyed that s---' - https://www.yahoo.com/sports/snoop-dogg-defends-kansas-basketball-performance-jeff-long-bill-self-late-night-at-the-phog-221316171.html

As the saying goes, be careful what you ask for, as you just may get it!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Correction to the thread title...it's third in line behind these 2 quotes from the story:

“The audience enjoyed that s---,” Snoop Dogg said Tuesday on the “Howard Stern Show,” via TMZ.

“I don’t know what the f--- they talking about.”

Reactions: jaytex1969

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It's a business model and shoveling in billions from a vast and diverse audience. What did the event organizers expect? I know a rapper who also writes poetry to be read without music at a standard spoken cadence, but with a much smaller audience. What, no pole dancers?

frankrem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2019
Huntsville, Arkansas
Good Grief man its Snoop Dog - If you didn't know what to expect when you booked him then you don't need to be in that profession. That fella needs to be looking for a new job - Besides I am sure a lot of those fans LOVED IT!! That would have been amazing.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
I saw a still shot Of Snoop Dog cooking with Martha Stewart on her tv show a few weeks back.

Ironic as to which is the convicted felon.

Reactions: BROBS and weezell
Status
Not open for further replies.