PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
The 2 above are from FishnBanjo's estate. The man had great taste. I ended up buying 13 of his pipes... The rest are not what I would call quirky though.
So that's where that one went! Lucky you and congratulations.

I inquired about it and a Talbert. You had apparently beat me to it and I didn't get a response on the Talbert. At least now I know it went to a good home.

• Haha
Reactions: sandollars

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
No one likes a quirky pipe more than moi, which is why I've a number of them. Someday I'll get around to photographing more of them, but here are two from the patron saints of quirky pipes, Paul Tatum and Trever Talbert:

VeXDgAf.jpg

ohDiNPQ.jpg

5D4GFwK.jpg

Noymfd9.jpg

ZJknN9T.jpg

tFxmtOm.jpg

6m0kyBQ.jpg

HopHand

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2021
Montrose Colorado
No one likes a quirky pipe more than moi, which is why I've a number of them. Someday I'll get around to photographing more of them, but here are two from the patron saints of quirky pipes, Paul Tatum and Trever Talbert:

VeXDgAf.jpg

ohDiNPQ.jpg

5D4GFwK.jpg

Noymfd9.jpg

Very very cool collection of quirky Pipes thanks for sharing particularly that flame job my inner teen couldn't be happier.

HopHand

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2021
Montrose Colorado
Reactions: Chasing Embers

HopHand

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2021
Montrose Colorado
Paronelli made a series called the colorific. I have one, and it also happens to be my first pipe. Big straight billard.
They also came in more colorful finishes.
Thank you thank you thank you. Something I search for by name. Colors are my biggest draw. I'll keep my eyes out.

Reactions: Mr.Mike