PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Ok been reading everyone else's so now I have to weight in based on mine not being quite as bad as I always thought it was. My dad usually at a moment I was on the wrong side of something or doing something that to him seemed back assward or akward to him would say "Jeesus boy, you look like a cub bear jerkin himself off with boxing gloves on!" I don't wanna know who coined the phrase originally but my wife didn't appreciate it near as much as I did when I first used it on our teenage boys. :rofl:

wayneteipen

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
When they were particularly hungry, my grandfather and father would say, "I'm so hungry my assholes chewing a hole in my underwear." It's one of my favorites but my wife doesn't appreciate it near as much as I do.

jeffboyrd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 31, 2012
I hear this one from my boss every now and then :"It's hard to remember that your mission is to drain the swamp when you up to your ass in alligators"
A typical greeting from Bill, an old customer from when I used to tend bar at an Elk's lodge:

Me: Hey Bill, how are you

Bill: Fine as frog's hair

Me: You sure don't look it

Bill: Everyone like's a piece of ass, but nobody likes a smart-ass

mctrav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2012
Long Island
Every time as a kid I said it was cold out my dad would say " ever tell you about the time I was in Alaska with no shoes" and if I said I was hungry or thirsty he'd say he was Georgey (his name is George).

erichbaumer

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
My dad's a large animal vet, and his best phrase is probably "The ratio of horses to horse's asses in this world is not equal." Also, whenever my brother or I were hurt or sick, he'd offer to go get something out of the truck. And his parenting motto is "Boys will commit random acts of stupidity."

My mom and I are in the habit of telling my adopted brother that we do still have the receipt, and that he cost less than the car.

appointed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2013
"If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his *** when he jumped" - my grandmother.

She says this often in reply when I say something along the lines of "If only I had..."

Status
Not open for further replies.