PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
Another one that isn’t talked about too much that I really fell in love with is Blackpool. It’s like similar to the smoking characteristics of Dark Star but has a very light licorice topping. It’s so freaking good!

Agreed!

Blackpool is sooooo complex and naturally sweet. The licorice is a nice bonus for those of us who are addicted to like licorice.

steamboat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2017
I have to get a hold of Blackpool, it sounds up my ally. Peterson Irish Flake is one of my favorite blends, and I also enjoy Orlic Dark Strong Kentucky for the licorice notes.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Agreed!

Blackpool is sooooo complex and naturally sweet. The licorice is a nice bonus for those of us w

Mackeson have you tried Robert McConnell Mature by chance? Think you might really like it if you’re a licorice fan, it’s good stuff but often out of stock.
Edit* looks like it’s in stock now at SP!

steamboat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2017
[/quote] Mackeson have you tried Robert McConnell Mature by chance? Think you might really like it if you’re a licorice fan, it’s good stuff but often out of stock.
I am going to order a tin of this, I never even heard of this blend.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Steamboat I hope you enjoy it! You can’t go wrong with McConnell’s. They’ve got some great stuff, their Latakia Flake being my favorite!

Status
Not open for further replies.