PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

Lifer
Jul 16, 2012
No, I'm doing the comparison for you, because unlike you, I know something about this stuff, having done it before.

averagejoe1

Lurker
May 23, 2018
I also have done it before I’ve made several pipes over the years from various types of wood hickory mulberry red oak pear black locust briar as well so I don’t see where your know it all attitude is coming from cause I’m sure you don’t know everything in fact a recent look at the people who reply back to your messages says a lot about you now don’t get me wrong I definitely don’t know everything I learn something every day but I do know a thing or two or three for shits and giggles about the pipe making business so with that being said if you can’t or won’t refrain from leaving dickhead comments or post on my thread then please feel free to go fuck off (Sasquatch) fuck you and your Sasquatch looking ass

averagejoe1

Lurker
May 23, 2018
Perhaps but perhaps maybe some people will learn they don’t know everything and if you wanna help someone learn you don’t do it with a know it all attitude either way makes me no difference

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
electronic deviceses (sic)
I kept finding good post on this sight (sic)
see for myself what this sight (sic) was like
Dear members, let me tell you something. If you see any similar posts in the future, tamp your pipe and ran away, tamping will prevent the ash from being disturbed while running. Don't respond! I repeat. Don't respond! Otherwise he will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience as Mark Twain said once.
This thread is closed as well as our doors to one average member's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.