PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
You have got to love Christmas!!!! Tis the time when mankind joins hands and sings, :) I have a question...watch this video

Would you have jumped in to pull these women apart? Good entertainment is the joy of Christmas!! rotf By the way, both women walked away from this; they were both gone by the time the police got there. The fight was over a Play Station.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
You have got to love Christmas!!!! Tis the time when mankind joins hands and sings, :) I have a question...watch this video

Would you have jumped in to pull these women apart? Good entertainment is the joy of Christmas!! rotf By the way, both women walked away from this; they were both gone by the time the police got there. The fight was over a Play Station.
You think that's bad - I worked in Downtown Brooklyn - it was like that EVERYDAY - first they flexx verbally, then it escalates, friend intervenes->does nothing - more flexxing - Fuse - BINGO? Bystanders look on and watch the fire rather than putting it out?

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
You couldn’t pay me enough to get involved. In the crazy litigious world we live in, if you get involved you’d get sued for infringement of someone’s right to be an asshole and with an added charge of exercising common sense in public.

I have insurance in case I get involved in a self defense shooting nowhere in the literature does it say I’m insured for involving myself in pure stupidity.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
As long as they are fighting neck and neck I'd obviously stay back.. If one started really getting the best of the other, kicking to the head ect. I'd probally try to pull them apart. Damn a lawyer, I'd try to do what's right.

But hey, I don't have a twitterbook account.. If I did I guess the common thing to do would be to video it and post it for likes..

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
From my meagre brush with being a witness in court, you want nothing to do with this. You might contact the "authorities" from a safe distance. Even as a passerby witness, after a few minutes on the bench, you might find you are suspected of assassinating President Abraham Lincoln. If that is useful to them in some way. And the perp may be awarded a settlement to buy a new car. They call it "good lawyering." With the lawyer walking away with enough to buy a vacation home.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
the funny thing is often times these the fight was over a PlayStation or blah blah blah useless thing are often incorrect. Often when it's reported that way it's really the final straw. Either the people already know each other and it's not the PlayStation but that particular bitch ruining your day one more time. Like 90 percent of the black Friday fights really are fights that have been waiting to happen and the sales just brought the wrong people together. Or the people are already having a bad day. There are so many videos that cut off the beginning and then replacing the context with the most scandalous thing they can think up. And the most useless question is what would you do? People answer with what they wish they would do. It seems like when you are in one of those emergent situations you make a choice quickly and more automatically and less critically (you don't really think so much as act one way or the other.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
From my meagre brush with being a witness in court, you want nothing to do with this. You might contact the "authorities" from a safe distance. Even as a passerby witness, after a few minutes on the bench, you might find you are suspected of assassinating President Abraham Lincoln. If that is useful to them in some way. And the perp may be awarded a settlement to buy a new car. They call it "good lawyering." With the lawyer walking away with enough to buy a vacation home.
Reminds me of what every single bouncer ever has told me. That the worst thing is breaking up a girl fight. Guys fight each other and there might be a stray elbow. Ladies in fights lash out at whatever is in the way. So you really have to ask if you'll even accomplish anything and if it's worth getting your face scratched off.

Reactions: jvnshr and kurtbob
Status
Not open for further replies.