New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Mar 1, 2014
I don't see anywhere on here where you can "Follow" someone.
Select the username below the user's avatar, it's one of the options in the popup window.

I have no idea what following does or why anyone would do it other than to annoy Chasingembers.

He must be aware of the Streisand Effect. This is probably a ploy to gloat about being the most popular pipesmoker in the world someday.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
You can see in Settings who's following you. You can tell them to cut it out. You can also set to ignore them. You can post their names and we can harass them. It shouldn't stand that some guys are ignoring your wishes.

What I didn't find was how to see who is following me. I've gotten notices, but can't see a list.

• Haha
Reactions: BROBS and Mis Pipas
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
You can see in Settings who's following you. You can tell them to cut it out. You can also set to ignore them. You can post their names and we can harass them. It shouldn't stand that some guys are ignoring your wishes.

What I didn't find was how to see who is following me. I've gotten notices, but can't see a list.

I started following you a few hours ago, simply to help you make it to 1000... You are the first person I've ever stalked. Wow, how exhilarating!

For the record I am not following chasingembers. That was a joke. He might turn around and hit you with one of those big ass pipes, if you did.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I'm neither following nor ignoring anyone (I do the last part manually via the scroll wheel), so those two lists are empty in my profile. I never saw much use to the following feature (back then it used to be called 'friends'), and enabling the latter makes threads hard to follow.

Reactions: Bowie and Mis Pipas