PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Mac Baren vanilla flake is a nice Virginia cavendish blend you might enjoy? Cant help with the English.

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
hiplainsdrifter if you know how to smoke slow and pack it right you will get none of those effects
What do you think the chances are the the OP has slow smoking and good packing technique down? :crazy:

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
I would say that your best bet is to call Rich at 4noggins.com. He has a very wide selection of blends of all genres and he has the patience and expertise to help you find something that you'll really like. Rich is a great person to talk to and has the knowledge to help guide you to something you'll really like. He has some great blends of his own but is more than willing to steer you towards something else if that will suit you better. Whenever I call in an order, I always make sure that I have enough time to just talk, he's one of the best you'll run across. He'll be more than happy to set you up with a selection of blends to try and then to work with you to narrow down your choices to help you find what you really want. On a scale of 1 to 10, Rich is a 15.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I had been smoking my pipe for a couple of months before I ordered in something containing latakia. I ordered some Newmninster Ultimate English.

When it arrived and I opened the box, I was taken aback!...then...I opened the plastic bag attempting to provide a vapor barrier and got a full nose...and I laughed out loud at how strange yet stimulating and robust was this 'aroma'...I was surprised at how great it tasted and pleased at how cool and completely it burned.

I've got some tins on my shelf awaiting their chance.

Nightcap, White Knight, Balkan Sasieni and SPC's Mississippi River.

Status
Not open for further replies.