PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I definitely have a low tolerance. Not a former smoker just started cigars recently for relaxation. But they are too expensive 😂 and too long of a smoke for me so it's a waste.

Choose to try pipe tobacco since it doesn't taste like shit if it goes out and cost is a lot more friendly on the wallet!

So maybe the nicotine is it. Since my tolerance is probably extremely low and I do tend to be sensitive to substances because of anxiety if that makes sense.
I am also a nic weenie (as I like to call people like us) but it will improve a bit with time. How long are you smoking the Match 20? There are some light tobaccos that do fine for me if I keep it under 30 minutes but if I smoke them to 45 minutes or an hour I'll start to feel it.

b1gb2olo

Lurker
Jul 18, 2024
Pittsburgh
I am also a nic weenie (as I like to call people like us) but it will improve a bit with time. How long are you smoking the Match 20? There are some light tobaccos that do fine for me if I keep it under 30 minutes but if I smoke them to 45 minutes or an hour I'll start to feel it.
With the EMP I have it's almost an immediate weird feeling and uneasiness.

But the CBM I have no issues even with a 30min or a full bowl

Reactions: AroEnglish
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Once you get it in your head that you might be nauseated, it will happen! It is a self fulfilling prophecy. EMP is a great tobacco, so jar it up and go back to it later after you have more experience. If the lack of vacuum seal is bothering you, throw it out and move on. In the end it does not matter why you feel that way, it you don't enjoy it then don't smoke it!