PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Good for you girl! Remember it takes two to make it work. I was gonna say stay strong, but with you that's not an issue. ? ?...

• Love
Reactions: Smoke Queen

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Congrats!! Here's to the Best!..... You've got to get your new guy into pipes............
I wish you well and enjoy your posts!.......
Thank you so much!?? And my honeybear is a pipe guy too! He actually contacted me after seeing my posts here on pipe magazine.. He never posts here he only reads and looks at posts.. ???

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Congrats!
In your lives ahead-
May the road rise up to greet you
And the rain fall gently on your fields
And may your house be too small to hold all your friends!

C64B5E7F-21D5-41C8-92DE-E26F7A75CC4A.jpeg

• Love

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Howdy friends! I haven't posted in a while because I was busy getting engaged ?? ?? but I got lots of new pipes to show you! I guess we could say they're engagement presents from my fiancé the honeybear ? ? he must know that the way to my heart is through pipes...

Beautiful pipes and congratulations! I'm a believe that marriage makes two into one. Just remember to keep separate pipe accounts! I can't tell you how many marriages I've seen fall apart because at first it was all lovey dovey. It starts out with Him, "You get that new pipe! It's will make me happy!" Her, "Noooo pookie, you get the new pipe, I want you to get it!" Him "Ok! You get the next one though!" After a while, when you used to enjoy pipe smoking together, now he smokes alone and you go out to pipe smoke with the girls. Next thing you know, 5 years have gone by there is no money for a new pipe for you and yet you find 4 new pipes snuck up on the rack every month. And those tins of unobtainium tobaccos you cellared away for the future are now only half full. Then he finds the butane is empty, his pipes are damaged from being reamed unevenly with wood gouges and flies into a rage. You respond with "Oh yeah? I saw you smoking my Anne Julie pipe! What's up with that ya sissy man?" If I've seen it once, I've seen it one times. That's the beginning of the end unless you get pipe counseling.

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful pipes and congratulations! I'm a believe that marriage makes two into one. Just remember to keep separate pipe accounts! I can't tell you how many marriages I've seen fall apart because at first it was all lovey dovey. It starts out with Him, "You get that new pipe! It's will make me happy!" Her, "Noooo pookie, you get the new pipe, I want you to get it!" Him "Ok! You get the next one though!" After a while, when you used to enjoy pipe smoking together, now he smokes alone and you go out to pipe smoke with the girls. Next thing you know, 5 years have gone by there is no money for a new pipe for you and yet you find 4 new pipes snuck up on the rack every month. And those tins of unobtainium tobaccos you cellared away for the future are now only half full. Then he finds the butane is empty, his pipes are damaged from being reamed unevenly with wood gouges and flies into a rage. You respond with "Oh yeah? I saw you smoking my Anne Julie pipe! What's up with that ya sissy man?" If I've seen it once, I've seen it one times. That's the beginning of the end unless you get pipe counseling.
This is awesome ??? we should be ok I think lol I may have found my match because he loves to share his pipes and tobacco with me and I share mine too.. but let's check on this in 5 yrs and I'll tell you how that's going! ??

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Congratulations and may you have a blessed and peaceful marriage...afterall you are the Queen and he should treat you accordingly. I'm sure he does or you wouldn't be engaged...may much happiness come your way.

• Love

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
you met your fiancé on this forum?
Yes! But he's very reserved he never posts he just reads all the articles and posts because he is an avid pipe collector and pipe smoker. So he liked my posts so much that we started talking about pipes and then we met and eventually we fell in love! Isn't that a cute and corky love story!? And it's all because of of our love for pipes!?????

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
Yes! But he's very reserved he never posts he just reads all the articles and posts because he is an avid pipe collector and pipe smoker. So he liked my posts so much that we started talking about pipes and then we met and eventually we fell in love! Isn't that a cute and corky love story!? And it's all because of of our love for pipes!?????

I think it’s safe to say he didn’t post anything even remotely close to this… ?
A6A81613-EE5D-4463-983C-BF44569ECD84.jpeg
☝️? Congratulations to you both!